Madalyn Jae
November 5th @ 3:29 am6 lbs 12 oz
19 inches long
Our little girl is finally here. Hard to believe its been a week since she was born. This labor and delivery was completely opposite of Lukas' arrival. I started with contractions that hurt like no other at midnight, we got to the hospital around 2:00 am(I walked around the house for an hour, not sure why). I dilated from a 4 to a 10 in like 30 mins and then like 4 pushes and she was born. It was so fast, I couldn't believe it. It has been so much fun having a little girl. I love it way more than I thought I was going to. Lukas has adjusted fairly well. It helps that Joel gets to be home for 3 weeks and has taken him on an outing everyday, not sure what I am going to do when Joel goes back to work. But for now we are enjoying being home together as a family.
3 comments:
Kira,
She is adorable! Congratulations. I am so glad everything went well. Love ya!
-Heather
What a sweetheart! I love the pictures! Did you take them?
I have been meaning to call you but I dropped my phone into a mug of water and have been with a working phone for about a week now:(
I love the nursery...you are such an awesmoe decorater!!!
Oh Kira she's so sweet and cute! Looks just like Lukas in her sleeping pics! So happy for you!
Post a Comment