Thursday, October 23, 2008

Husband

Okay so my sister tagged my a while ago and since I have been so good at blogging I am playing catch up today...

What is your husbands name? Joel Aaron

How long have you been married? 6 years and a few months

How long did you date? Who knows because who knows when we officially started dating. We hung out for a year, hung out some more, date for a while longer, then we were engaged :)

How old is he? coming up on the big 30!!

Who eats sweets? I love the candy, but he has a bowl of ice cream every night before bed.

Who said I love you first? Joel although I don't think he told me that he loved me until the night we got engaged. He was one slow boy :)

Who is taller? Joel

Who can sing best? does rapping count

Who is smarter? Joel, he knows so much stuff, my family calls him Dr. Joel :)

Who does laundry? It is a joint effort.

Who pays bills? Joel, he has a very organized system and I would just mess it up.

Who sleeps on the right side? Me

Who mows the lawn? Joel, once again he has a very organized system.

Who cooks dinner? Me... Joel likes to add ranch dressing to everything. He says it just makes it taste better.

Who drives? Joel is behind the wheel, but I tell him how to drive, He loves it!! At least that is what he tells me :)

Who is first to admit they are wrong? Joel because we all know I am never wrong.

Who kissed who first? Joel was the first to make a move, but it took him a like a year and a half to ask me on a date, so imagine how long it took him to kiss me!!

Who asked who out first? Refer to the top answer.

Who wears the pants? Usually me, but it's just because Joel is such a nice guy and lets me have my way and does not get to worked up about things.

2 comments:

Dust + Hil said...

That craft you made was so cute! And Lukas looks awesome in his costume.

Jessica said...

I just love Joel. He was one of my favorite cousins growing up. He really is a nice guy! Don't worry...I love you to!