Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Meeska Mouska, Madalyn's Two

Minnie Mouse is a favorite at our house, so we had a Minnie Mouse party for Miss Madalyn!  We decorated for her party while she was taking a nap, and Lukas could hardly wait to show her around.  When she woke up he took her by the hand and took her on a tour, it was so cute and of course I did't get a picture.  But it turned out to be a fun party.  We played Minnie Mouse bingo, and the kids had to help Minnie find all her bows for her Bow-tique. At the end of the hunt they found their gift boxes. Madalyn's cake was my first attempt with fondant. It is the FIRST cake I have every enjoyed making and was actually pleased with the results.  My cakes usually end up in the garbage, cuz they never turn out.  Thanks to Lori for the tips and tools!







I wish I would have started this with Lukas but better late than never. I am going to do a birthday interview every year with the kids...here are Maddie's answers:

What is your name? I Madalyn
How old are you? TWO
What color is your hair? blue
What color are your eyes? blue
What is your favorite food? cheese
What is your favorite song? ghostbusters
What is your favorite treat? fruit snack
What is your favorite Toy? Minnie Mouse
What is your favorite color? pink
What is your favorite animal? elephant
What is your favorite book? Minnie
What do you like to do with Daddy? babies
What do you like to do with Mommy? babies
What is your favorite movie? no movie
What is your favorite TV show? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Who are your best friend? Baby Ella
What do you like to take to bed at night? blankie and Minnie Mouse
What is your favorite thing to do outside? play on the slide
What is your favorite thing to play inside? play with babies
What do you want to be when you grow up? be big like Lukas

1 comments:

Camisha Gollaher said...

Kira, You have such a beautiful family! I have been totally blog-slacking myself, so I read a few posts to get caught up a bit! HAPPY 10 year anniversary. We were going to do a big Alaskan Cruise in July for ours...a dream that never came true. We WILL go, but time will only tell when. I can't believe we each have 3 little cuties, have known each other FOREVER, are BFFSITM :), AND still never see each other to hang out or catch up. Life is so busy. I am so glad that you are enjoying it. You do a wonderful job with those kids & I can totally tell that you are happy. Congrats!!! Well...thanks for still letting me see your family through blog... have a fabulous day & HAPPY HOLIDAYS! (And tell joel hi!)